If you are pregnant and you are without maternity insurance, or if you feel you do not have enough maternity coverage, you are among a growing number of women that face that same problem. About fifteen percent of all pregnant women in the United States are without maternity insurance coverage. Another fifteen to twenty percent are underinsured or have a high deductible. This can lead to a much more money out-of-pocket than initially anticipated. With all of the economic challenges that we face in this day and age, it is extremely important to compare all of the options that are available.
Please fill out this form for quick quotes for maternity insurance.
Without a doubt, pregnancy is one of the most exciting times in life. It is very important to make sure that your health insurance plan will adequately cover your pregnancy. Our goal is to help you to find the best maternity insurance coverage available to you. Our network of health insurance agents will help you find these options.
Here are some important statistics that you should know:
- Approximately 14% of all pregnancies are handled without maternity insurance.
- Approximately 54% of pregnant women without maternity insurance do not begin prenatal care until the second trimester or later.
- Approximately 12% of all uninsured births are premature.
- Between 42 to 79 million American people are without health insurance at any given point in time.
- Approximately 10% of babies that are born without maternity insurance have a low birth weight.